ORTHO teether with rattle
ORTHO teethers form a specially designed group of products meeting the needs of the youngest ones. The process of growth and passage of the first teeth is very difficult in the psychophysical context both for the child and the parent. Thanks to the professional consultations of a pediatric dentist from the Karol Marcinkowski Medical University in Poznań, we have prepared a line of products that eliminate any inconvenience.
Silicone teether is an indispensable product in the period of teething. It is easy to grasp and hold in the baby’s hands. Made of silicon – material that does not contain Bisphenol A. Inside there are balls rattling with every movement, encouraging the baby to exercise and play and stimulating the child’s development.
- essential during teething
- diverse surfaces help to soothe the itching gums, bring relief in the period of growing first teeth and stimulate proper occlusion development
- combination of a teether and rattler helps stimulate the senses
- possibility of cooling in the refrigerator (not in the freezer)
- lightweight, ideally suited for a small baby’s mouth and hands
- made of durable and safe materials
- no Bisphenol A content
- scald before first use – do not boil
THE SET INCLUDES:
- 1 pc.
- 10.5 x 12.5 cm
- Weight 0.056 kg