Organic Bamboo Fibre Muslin Cloths - blue
Bamboo fibre create a very soft and delicate cover, comparable with the touch of silk. Bamboo is one of the most valued plants, known for its healing and soothing properties. It is a renewable, environmentally friendly raw material. It grows very quickly, even up to 1 metre per day, and no pesticides are used for its cultivation. Bamboo has antibacterial properties, so it is resistant to foreign odours. Thanks to the delicacy of bamboo fibre, it is necessary to maintain the appropriate washing temperature, which determines the integrity of the soft structure.
BAMBOO cloths, natural, super soft and delicate, are an essential element of layette – irreplaceable both in infancy and neonatal period.
Bamboo fibre cloths can be used from the first days of life – as a swaddle, light blanket, changing pad, bed sheet or handy towel. They work especially well as a cover while breastfeeding or a shoulder pad protecting parent’s clothing from posseting. They can also be used as a sleep cuddle, or light stroller cover. They are suitable for any situation requiring closeness to the baby’s skin.
The set contains 3 cloths: 2 of them are decorated with colourful prints, and the third one is coloured uniformly. Packed in a transparent, nap-fastened bag.
- Extremely soft
- Light fabric weave ensuring appropriate ventilation
- Thanks to its hypoallergenic properties, the product is suitable for sensitive skin
- Perfect both at home and during walks
- The set contains 3 cloths: Two are decorated with colourful prints, and the third one is coloured uniformly.
- Material: 70% bamboo, 30% cotton
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 cm
- Packaging weight: 0.18 kg