Mutsy EVO (URBAN NOMAD) - light grey
Taking your baby for a walk with the Mutsy Evo is like walking on air. Comfortable for both you and your baby and what’s more, it’s user-friendly and super-practical too.
- seat fully adjustable in 2 directions
- easy to carry and to transport
- various stylish finishes possible
- carry cot
- pushchair seat with hood and bumper bar
- Safe2go-car seat, group 0+
- Maxi-Cosi car seat, group 0+ (Pebble, Pebble plus, Cabriofix, Citi)
- BeSafe car seat, group 0+ (BeSafe iZi Go, BeSafe iZi Go X1, BeSafe iZi Go Modular i-Size)
- Kiddy car seat (Evolution Pro, Evolution Pro 2, Evo-luna i-size)
- Cybex car seat (Aton, Aton 4, Aton Q)
for your child: The seat is fully adjustable: the back has various settings and the leg and foot supports can be raised or lowered. The seat can be rotated on the frame so your baby can face you or look ahead . The hood can be expanded.
for you: Whether you are tall or small, the Evo is always easy to manage thanks to the push bar which is height adjustable . The front wheels swivel 360° for more flexibility in the city. Lock the wheels on natural surfaces for an easy ride across the sand or through the forest .
The carry cot is quite spacious so your baby can enjoy it for quite some time. At the same time the Evo is very compact and practical. The best of both worlds.
The basket between the wheels can hold groceries and baby accessories.
The frame and seat are lightweight and easy to carry.
- urban nomad stone grey
- urban nomad light grey
- urban nomad deep navy
- bold deep grey
- bold pebble grey
- bold warm grey
- bold shadow
|chassis + seat||11,8 kg|
|carry cot||4,7 kg|
|chassis open||89 cm||61 cm||86 cm|
|chassis folded||69 cm||61 cm||30 cm|
|carry cot||84 cm||44 cm||60 cm|
Every Mutsy product comes with its own manual. Read this manual carefully and keep it for reference. Please note that not following the instructions in the manual could endanger the personal safety of your child. Don’t have your manual at hand? No problem, you can download it here.
Watch the Mutsy demo videos here.