DOLCE Coto bedside cot - beige
The DOLCE Bedside Crib helps to promote side-sleeping, allowing your newborn to sleep close to you for the first six months at your bedside (but not in your bed) making it easy and convenient to breastfeed, cuddle and offer reassurance to your baby. DOLCE crib easily attaches to your bed using a special strap to keep it securely in position and is height adjustable between 35-52cm to allow you to adjust it to the correct height of your bed (height adjustable in 5 positions; every 3mc).
When used in bedside mode front of the side panel is removed, but when this is put back in position, it can also be used as a stand alone crib in other parts of the home.
- The crib has been designed with a rounded, cocooning shape to create a cosy sleeping environment for your baby, features padded sides and comes complete with a comfy mattress. The crib can also be height adjusted individually through five different positions at either end, making it ideal for creating a slight incline for little one suffering from congestion or reflux.
- The DOLCE crib also comes complete with a storage bag allowing you to take it with you on your travels so your baby can always sleeps in a familiar place.
- Front side contains breathable mesh fabric help air circulation.
- Easy to move - 2 wheels included
The Benefits of Side-Sleeping:
• It helps the new born to adjust sleeping-awake times.
• It helps with breastfeeding for mothers.
• It reassures parents and makes the child feel safe.
• It strengthens the bond between child and parents and it helps the child to grow more self-confident and sociable.
• Sleeping in the same room (but not in the same bed) reduces the risk of SIDS.
When a child is able to sit, kneel or pull itself up, the crib shall not be used anymore for this child.
- weight: 11kg
- size (close crib) 98x55x14cm
- size (open crib): 95x56x32cm