Returns & exchanges
We are happy to refund or exchange any product* which is broken, returned within 14 days of purchase (online orders only). If you bought product in store we are happy to exchange it or give you credit note within 14 days of purchase.
Please download, print, fill and attach this form into your return.
*Exclusions - toiletries, personalised items, opened mattresses, opened bedding, gift vouchers/cards, breast pumps, maternity bras, nasal aspirators, bottles, soothers, underwear, swimwear and headbands.
For the avoidance of doubt, you are not able to return furniture which has already been built or part-built.
There are no catches or exceptions, all we ask is that the goods are sent back in the original packing and the goods are in the same unused condition as when you received them.
Most items can be returned to one of our shops or may be sent direct to us at:
Little Baby Shop Limited
Unit 220, Omni Park Shopping Centre, Swords Road,
Dublin 9, D09XV26
If you need advice before you return an item please send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded. All returned goods must be accompanied by a delivery note/receipt (this comes with the delivery of your goods) and return form. In all cases, the items returned must be in their original condition, which includes any packaging.
Any orders placed over the value of €50 online will avail of free shipping. In the case that an order is partially returned and no longer amounts to the value of €50 or more a deduction of €5.90 will be taken from the refund amount to cover our shipping costs.
Should you require an unwanted item to be collected this can be arranged by sending in the request by email at email@example.com. Please note that a €11.80 charge will be incurred. Please note any postage incurred by returning the item(s) to us will not be refunded. All returned goods must be accompanied by a delivery note/receipt (this comes with the delivery of your goods) and return form. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our shop. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items or boxes. We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us in error.
We may refuse a refund or exchange where an item(s) is lost or damaged in transit. Please note that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the returned item(s) arrives at the Little Baby Shop Returns Department in a resaleable condition, despite having used a tracked delivery service.
We collect deposit value minimum €50 for every order. If you change your mind and cancel your order, this deposit is non refundable. The same condition we require when you place an order, pay it in full and change your mind - cancellation is only possible prior to 5 hours after placing your order.
Should you wish to cancel, please contact our Supprt Team on firstname.lastname@example.org (we'll refund your account in full if we didn't start ordering process; if you cancel your order later and we already send your order to the manufacturer, we can still cancel it and refund your account minus €50, which cover initial ordering cost and we treat it as a non refundable deposit).
Providing the item qualifies for a refund then this will be issued to the source of the original payment. Please note that when returning an item to a store they will confirm whether or not the item qualifies for a refund, however, they will not issue the refund from the store.
The store will notify Customer Services and the refund will be issued to the source of original payment.
Details are as follows:
1. For payments funded with a Debit/Credit card, the refund will be issued back to the same card.
2. For payments funded with a PayPal account, the refund will be issued back to the same PayPal account.
Refunds are in the same currency as the original payment.
YOUR MANUFACTURING GUARANTEE
We have a wide range of products which are all tested to ensure they are of the highest standard and quality. Subject to the conditions and exclusions set out below, all warrants that all products will be free of manufacturing defects where used and maintained in accordance with the instruction manuals for one (1) or two (2) years from the date of purchase.
We provide manufacturer guarantee for:
- Travel Systems:
- All strollers (12 months)
Proof of purchase is required.
Where your product is covered by our guarantee against manufacturing defect and found by us to have a manufacturing defect, we will at our discretion provide one of the following free of charge:
- Replacement self-fit part. Instructions will be provided where required;
- A repair carried out by one of our experienced technicians at our Service Centre;
- A replacement where the product is deemed irreparable.
This guarantee is subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
- Product must be purchased from the Little Baby Shop website, through our Customer Service team or from one of our stores;
- It is only applicable to products that are in the ROI at the time you wish to make claim under this guarantee;
- The guarantee applies to the original purchaser and cannot be transferred with ownership of the product i.e. second hand purchases;
- Where a particular model, colour, fabric or accessory has been discontinued we may have no alternative but to replace with an equivalent product, colour or fabric.
- All clothing, any fabrics (including seat covers, seat pads and changing bags), rain covers, tyres, and PVC items.
- Where incorrect assembly occurs or use of non-recommended parts, or third party accessories not compatible with original design are used;
- General wear and tear;
- Accidental damage including airline damage;
- Product involved in an accident
- Damage caused by non-domestic use, abuse, misuse, neglect or by not being used and cared for in accordance with manufacturer instructions;
- Corrosion or rust due to environmental conditions, including high humidity, salt spray, ice or snow or due to insufficient maintenance;
- Improper storage of the product;
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of disliking the weight, functionality, colour or style etc.;
- Fabric fading, discoloration or wearing due to incorrect laundering and general wear and tear;
- If a product is adapted or modified;
- Products which are repaired by an unauthorised repair agent.
Any replacement part or repair of any product will not extend the original guarantee period. Any product provided by way of replacement or exchange of the product originally purchased will be guaranteed for the remainder of the guarantee period applicable to the original product. Where store/gift receipt or email order confirmation cannot be provided Little Baby Shop reserve the right to assess the condition of a product and determine whether it falls within the scope of the guarantee.
In the event a product is outside of your guarantee period we will endeavour to repair or replace parts subject to availability. The charges outside of the warranty period for pushchairs, strollers and travel systems are a minimum of €80 for parts, labour, administration and handling per product. In the unlikely event that the costs of parts, labour, administration and handling costs exceed €80 you will be required to pay the excess amount.
In the unlikely event that you need to claim under the terms of this guarantee, please contact our Customer Service team, or visit your local store.
Nothing in this guarantee will affect your legal rights if the product is faulty or not as described.